327 Hunt Road, MCLAREN VALE SA 5171
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 18 Nov 2016
Dress Circle McLaren Vale
McLaren Vale is one of Australia’s most prestigious wine growing regions, comprising some of the world’s most ancient and diverse soil types, a maritime climate and Australia’s first sustainable wine grape growing regime (SAW).
Having been managed by some of South Australia’s best regarded viticulturists for over 35 years; ‘Hunt Road Vineyard’ has a proven track record of producing high value and high quality Shiraz and Tempranillo, with consistent yields, and a fully leased cellar door and wine warehousing facility (to a third party).
The vineyard supplies grapes to some of Australia’s most awarded wine brands, and is in the ‘dress circle’ of the McLaren Vale wine growing region.
For sale by Private Treaty - POA
KEY INVESTMENT HIGHLIGHTS
• Established vineyard in excellent condition (originally planted in 1970)
• Highly sought after red varieties; Shiraz and Tempranillo
• Fully leased cellar door / offices / warehouse
• Attractive water arrangements (new irrigation system installed in 2014)
• Total land holding 32 hectares* / 79 acres*
• Area planted 23.56 hectares* / 58.2 acres*
• 34.1* mega litre bore licence
• Portions of the vacant land are suitable for further planting
For further information please contact the selling agents.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
327 Hunt Road MCLAREN VALE