326 & 340 Thynne Road Morningside QLD 4170
- Industrial / Warehouse
- 16,979 m²
- Expressions of Interest
UNDISPUTED HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION PREMIER INDUSTRIAL CORE PLUS OPPORTUNITY
Colliers International, as exclusive agents, are proud to present this outstanding core industrial play situated within a high focus urban renewal corridor. Situated only minutes from the Bulimba Barracks and Oxford Street, and taking advantage of outstanding links to major industrial infrastructure, this holding is ideally positioned to capitalise on the strengthening Brisbane industrial market and an expected future uplift via repositioning and redevelopment through the Bulimba precinct. In summary this opportunity offers;
- 40,128sqm* of land across two holdings with 192 metres of frontage to Thynne Road and four crossovers
- 16,979sqm* of existing GFA across two corporate grade facilities
- Komatsu occupy a prime 11,475sqm* facility which benefits from outstanding internal clearance heights, multiple crossovers, an extensive east facing cantilevered loading awning and both sunken dock and on-grade access
- Wallace International occupy the second tenancy which has been entirely refurbished including roof upgrades, new office space, new hardstand, fencing and services.
- A current development approval is in place for an additional 5,872sqm of warehousing with 4 container height roller doors and substantial truck manoeuvring and carparking allocations.
In short this is one of the best core plus plays being offered in the Brisbane market. Situated within close proximity to the much talked about Bulimba precinct and ready to take advantage of substantial infrastructure spending along Wynnum Road (a major CBD connector), 326 & 340 Thynne Road, Morningside will suit any astute investment portfolio.
For Sale via Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 25 July at 4pm.
For further information, contact the EXCLUSIVE agents at Colliers International today.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
|Closing date and time||25/07/2019 12:00|
|Recipient name||Anthony White|
|Floor Area||16,979 m²|
|Land Area||4.01 ha|
|Parking||On site parking available|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||27 Jun 2019|