321 Pitt Street, SYDNEY NSW 2000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 18 Nov 2016
TWO ADJOINING COMMERCIAL SUITES AND THREE CAR SPACES!
- Two adjoining modern commercial suites
- Both East facing suites overlooking Pitt Street
- Excellent natural light throughout
- 3 car spaces, one single and one tandem
- Suite 602 is leased for 3+3 years
- Suite 603 is offered with vacant possession
- Both suites are professionally presented
- Suite 602 provides for water and drainage
- Suite 603 provides for water only
- Ducted air conditioning system
- Advanced intercom access system
- Common area shower facilities
- Modern and stylish CBD building
- Premier location in major growth precinct
- Landmark location near Town Hall
321 Pitt Street is a modern and well-presented commercial building in a superb location near Town Hall. This high profile position is a leading business address and a significant growth precinct due to its close proximity to Haymarket, Darling Harbour and World Square.
SIZE & LOT NUMBERS
Commercial Suite 602, Lot 39 - 49m2
Commercial Suite 603, Lot 38 - 74m2
Tandem Car Space - 28m2
Single Car Space - 12m2
Total - 163m2 approx.
SUITE 602 - TENANCY STATUS
Tenant - Beauty Therapist
Lease term - 3+3 years, commencing November 2015
Rental - $33,696 per annum plus GST approx.
Rental increases - 4% annually
Option rental - Market review
Lease security - $8,910 BG
Outgoings - Payable by Landlord
SUITE 603 - TENANCY STATUS
TENANCY STATUS - 3 CAR SPACES
Strata levies - $4,983 per quarter approx.
Council rates - $692 per quarter approx.
Water rates - $60 per quarter approx.
Date - Tuesday, 13-Dec-2016
Venue - 50 Margaret Street, Sydney
Ross Ladd - 0449 286 129
Tim Noonan - 0416 286 129
Noonan Property - 02 9231 6000
The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Noonan & Co Pty Ltd trading as Noonan Property have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
13/12/2016 10:30:00 Add to Calendar
321 Pitt Street SYDNEY