Antiques Centre High Street Maitland.
Maitland's provincial Queen Victoria Building circa 1840
• 320m2 Ground floor space.
• Possible 12 stalls at 16m2 on ground floor level.
• 200m2 Atrium level.
• Possible 6 stalls upstairs because of atrium
• 200m2 Apartment on 2 levels with 3 bedrooms.
• Ideal manager/owner operator.
Heartland Antique Centre has been extensively renovated to include new wiring, plumbing and roofing.
Maitland is experiencing a renaissance in the conversion of old buildings and this area of High Street is fast becoming the precinct with high-end development to include apartments, restaurants, bars an...