320 George Street, FITZROY VIC 3065
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- 0.0 NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 1 Dec 2016
Unrepeatable Fitzroy Opportunity
Colliers International is pleased to present 320 George Street, Fitzroy. This unique opportunity to acquire a block of six (6) two bedroom units in such a desirable location often sought and rarely found.
320 George Street provides developers and investors with a tremendous residential prospect in Fitzroy’s hottest location.
Key property features are below:
• Dual street frontages to George Street and Highett Place
• Current rental income of $124,848 p.a
• Six two bedroom units across two levels sold in one line
• Six (6) individual titles
• Prime Fitzroy land holding of 570m²*
• Multitude of development and value add opportunities
• Strong median house price in the area of $1,253,000*
• Unrivaled Fitzroy location moments from both Brunswick, Smith and Johnston Street retail and entertainment precincts
• Within close proximity to the Melbourne CBD, Carlton Gardens and Melbourne University
For more details on this unique and exciting property please contact Colliers International today.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
- On Site
09/12/2016 00:00:00 Add to Calendar
320 George Street FITZROY