32 Franklin Place, Hamilton TAS 7140
- 325 m²
- For Sale, By Negotiation
CHARMING COUNTRY TOWN LOCATION - HAMILTON
QUALITY FREEHOLD PROPERTY & BUSINESS OPERATION
ON MAIN HIGHWAY TOURIST ROUTE - Land Area 1,238m2
WILD FENNEL CAFE & ACCOMMODATION' - Ideal Working couple Lifestyle Choice
This versatile property mix comprising a popular Café & Accommodation business provides a terrific working lifestyle choice in a rural country town located on the main highway route linking Hobart and Tasmania's iconic West Coast region
* Hamilton is a small rural farming town located approximately 73kms from Hobart and features historic colonial buildings throughout the town and surrounding farmland; nestled in a picturesque valley on the Clyde River with the peaks of the Great Western Tiers in the distance, Hamilton was once a bustling frontier town comprising a number of breweries and now retains the feel of a Circa 1800's village;
* The freehold property comprises a beautifully updated main building incorporating the Café, large commercial kitchen, charming dining room, 3 bedroom family accommodation area upstairs and fully self-contained one (1) bedroom retreat on the main ground level area; modern bathrooms and lots of storage throughout;
* Additional accommodation comprises a second fully self-contained one (1) bedroom bungalow at the rear of the main building complete with under-cover hide-out' for a relaxing fire-side' casual bbq;
* Outstanding scope to fully restore the freestanding vacant stone building (absolute main road frontage); previously used many years ago as a butchers shop and more recently as a salon;
* Highly rated on Trip Advisor; selection of visitor comments such as: -
(a) "Excellent cafe to rest-up while touring through Tasmania between Hobart & Queenstown; Coffee and pies were both great".
(b) "Best Burger Ever; we ordered the chicken burger and beef burger; well-presented and friendly staff. Thank You. Highly Recommended".
(c) "Great Cafe; Fantastic, friendly great home cooked food; try the beef & mushroom pie Yummy; Great little bakery café with breakfast menu and open fires".
(d) "Accommodation & Cafe perfect location for a sleep-over; 3 spacious bedrooms. Clean large bathroom and lovely hosts. Cafe opened early for a wonderful breakfast with a great home-made menu and variety of choices. Would visit again.
(e) "Tumeric Lattes !!! we were driving around Tasmania and found it here !".
(f) "Sells great bread, hot chocolate, fabulous pies & sausage rolls".
(g) "Cozy Bakery with Amazing Food; what a great place to stop; an absolute must if you are in Tasmania.
* This exceptional Cafe & Accommodation freehold property mix is owner-operated and being offered for sale as a going-concern complete with a detailed list of Plant & Equipment and optional quality furnishings throughout;
* A terrific opportunity to secure a unique country business operation generating a relaxing and friendly atmosphere complemented with great food and the flexibility to either live-in and/or continue deriving an income from a choice of three (3) fully self-contained accommodation areas.
For Sale by Negotiation
Inspection strictly by appointment only
All enquiries contact John Barwick of Roberts Commercial Hobart.
|Floor Area||325 m²|
|Land Area||1,238 m²|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||9 May 2019|