32 & 40 Tambrey Drive Nickol WA 6714
- Hotel / Leisure
- 850 m²
- For Sale, For sale by Offers to Purchase
- 2.59Ha* landholding
- 850sqm* retail superstore
- 1,000 person liquor licence
CBRE Hotels is pleased to present to the market the Tambrey Tavern a consistently strong performing hospitality asset in the northwest offering a significant landholding and a large 850sqm* retail liquor superstore trading seven days a week.
Located within the regional town of Karratha, the local population has grown 31% over the last ten years with an increase of 27% in families who call Karratha home. As well as the growth in local population, the venue is set to benefit from the recent uptick in the resources sector with several major construction projects recently announced, drawing thousands of construction workers to the region over the next five years.
- An established tavern comprising a bistro, beer garden, TAB wall and function centre
- 13,180sqm of surplus land with future development upside
- FY19 total revenue $13.28M*
- Recently ceased trading restrictions removing risk to future revenue
- $65B* of upcoming project pipeline creating an additional 14,000* strong construction workforce over the next five years
The Tambrey Tavern is for sale by Offers to Purchase closing Friday 4th October 2019.
|Floor Area||850 m²|
|Land Area||2 ha|
|Building Type||Whole building|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||4 Sep 2019|