32-34 & 36-38 Cook Street, PORT MELBOURNE VIC 3207
Expression of Interest
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land, Industrial / Warehouse, Offices
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 16 Dec 2016
CBRE and Vinci Carbone Property are pleased to offer 32-34 & 36-38 Cook Street, Port Melbourne for sale by EOI closing Thursday 15th of September 2016 at 4.00pm.
Located at 32-34 & 36-38 Cook Street, Port Melbourne, this 4,413sqm* land has unrivalled exposure to one of Australia's busiest thoroughfares, the Westgate Freeway.
Positioned only 2km* from Melbourne's CBD, Southbank and access to the Western Suburbs, this land also provides great access to all Melbourne's major arterials.
Key features include:
- 32-34 Cook Street: 1,908sqm*
- 36-38 Cook Street: 2,508sqm*
- 76m* frontage to Cook Street & Westgate Freeway
- Opportunity to owner occupy or develop (STCA)
- Two titles offered in one line
- Existing permit for four level warehouse and storage
- Within 2 kilometres of the Melbourne CBD
- Neighbours such as Shell, Coles, GMH, Corplex, Kraft, Toyota & Boeing
- Unrivalled exposure from one of Australia's busiest roads, the Westgate Freeway, carrying over 200,000 vehicles per day
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Expression of Interest Details
- Close Date:
- 15/09/2016 16:00:00
- Recipient Name:
- Delivery Address:
- EOI closing Thursday 15th September 2016
32-34 & 36-38 Cook Street PORT...