319-325 Swanston Street, MELBOURNE VIC 3000
Expression of Interest
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Retail, Offices, Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 18 Nov 2016
A Perfect Swanston Street Investment
Savills is delighted to offer sale this remarkable CBD retail investment property. This prime freehold is located at 319-325 Swanston Street, Melbourne.
Located in the thriving retail hub of the Melbourne CBD, this outstanding property is perfectly situated on the high profile corner of Swanston Street and Little Lonsdale Street, providing an extraordinary level of pedestrian exposure.
The key attributes of 319-325 Swanston Street include:
- Super-prime corner property adjacent to Melbourne Central Shopping Centre
- Comprises 4 shops, plus restaurant and entertainment on upper levels
- A very impressive recently constructed retail building
- 100% leased to 5 tenants all on new 8-10 year leases
- An incredible retail location opposite QV and between RMIT University and Chinatown
- 3 extensive street frontages with 14.7m* to Swanston Street and 21.7m* to Little Lonsdale Street
- Fixed annual rental growth of 4%-5% per annum
- Current net rental: $1,013,937 per annum*
- Occupying one of the best corner positions on Australia’s busiest pedestrian street – Swanston Street
- A true CBD trophy investment!
The opportunity to secure high calibre CBD freehold buildings of this nature is very rare, especially when you consider the premium corner position, fully leased to long-term tenants and exceptional future growth potential.
Accordingly we encourage prospective purchasers to actively consider this excellent opportunity.
319-325 Swanston Street, Melbourne CBD is For Sale by Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 15 July at 2pm.
For further information, please contact:
Clinton Baxter: 0413 569 888
Nick Peden: 0402 011 266
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Expression of Interest Details
- Close Date:
- 15/07/2015 14:00:00
- Recipient Name:
- Delivery Address:
- By Expressions of Interest Closing
319-325 Swanston Street MELBOURNE