3170 Surfers Paradise Boulevard Surfers Paradise QLD 4217
- Shop & Retail
- 2,198 m²
- Expressions of Interest
COVETED TROPHY INVESTMENT WITH FUTURE DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL
- First time offered in 47 years
- Heart of Australia's tourism mecca
- Metres from Surfers Paradise beach
This is an unrivalled, high-profile corner investment at the heart of the Surfers Paradise retail and lifestyle precinct with tremendous development upside. Underpinned by a dynamic retail offering with an unparalleled history and connectivity to the greater Gold Coast.
The property is comprised of three freehold lots including the iconic Adidas Originals store, Bavarian Haus, Finn McCool's at the corner of Surfers Paradise Boulevard and Cavill Avenue. The property features an impressive European-inspired façade to one of the Gold Coast's busiest tourist and retail destinations with a total street frontage of 91 metres*.
The three adjoining parcels hold a combined site area of 1,638sqm* with a favorable easterly aspect. The site has redevelopment flexibility by virtue of the "Centre" zoning, unrestricted^ height limit, and the highest residential density (RD8) allowable under the Gold Coast City Plan.
- First time offered to market in 47 years
- Development options include but not limited to: High-density Residential, Hotel Accommodation & Multi-level Luxury Retail
- If fully leased net income $813,078 pa*
- Cavill Avenue light rail station at your doorstep
- High profile tenants include: Adidas, Bavarian Haus & Finn McCool's
- Net lettable area 2,198sqm*
- Land area 1,638sqm*
For sale via International Expressions of Interest closing Thursday, 7 July 2022.
(*approx ^ subject to Council approval)
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
|Closing date and time||07/07/2022 16:00|
|Recipient name||Ask Agent|
|Delivery address||International Expressions of Interest|