317 Margaret Street Toowoomba City QLD 4350
- 520 m²
- For Lease, Call Agent to Discuss
'Culzean House' Historic Address with Beautiful Eastern Views!
Located on the Eastern fringe of Toowoomba CBD Culzean House offers the eventual tenant a historic address with all the amenity available in the city.
With 180 degree views east over Toowoomba ever evolving skyline, Culzean house would suit a multitude of uses looking to relocate or commence with a CBD address.
Boasting over 100yrs of history this unique property offers the opportunity to combine old world and new world and bring this gem back to life!
- 480sqm & Historic Office Space, with internal fitout available through negotiation
- Internal Fitout includes, Reception, Boardroom, 6 Separate Offices.
- 12 Onsite car parks
- Commanding building with hugely desirable Margaret Street Address
- High Exposure to Margaret Street.
- Stones throw from Grand Central, Queens park.
- Employee amenity unrivalled in the city , with Childcare centre adjacent, Potters hotel located across the road.
- 500m to Main Arterial Road, Anzac avenue accessing both North and South.
- Would suit multiple uses (STCA).
For further information or to arrange your inspection contact Julie Stewart on 0418 700 140 or Chris Stewart on 0451 948 001.
|Floor Area||520 m²|
|Land Area||520 m²|
|Parking||12 x Onsite parkings|
|Building Type||Whole building|
|Last updated||14 Jan 2020|