316 Church Street, RICHMOND VIC 3121
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 18 Jan 2017
Landmark Hospitality Opportunity On Top Of Richmond Hill
FIRST TIME OFFERED FOR LEASE IN OVER 25 YEARS!
- Former "Rio's Restaurant" with liquor licence to 1am
- Highly exposed corner building of 400 sqm approx. in exclusive location
- Centrally positioned between the busy retail precincts of Swan Street and Bridge Road
- Land area: 284 sqm approx.
- Commanding dual street frontage of 40 metres approx.
- Long lease available
- Well serviced by public transport facilities with trams operating along Church Street and the East Richmond Railway Station nearby
- Rare opportunity to occupy in this prized, tightly held location
Contact Terence Yeh for an inspection on 0452 475 627
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
316 Church Street RICHMOND