311 Booyong Road, NASHUA NSW 2479
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 11 Jan 2017
Peaceful 10 Acre Retreat, 9kms from Bangalow
With a perfect Nashua ridgeline position boasting spectacular panoramic rural views this low maintenance property provides a tranquil setting amongst a truly inspiring landscape. Just a short drive to the historic village of Bangalow and approx 25 minutes to surrounding Byron Bay, Ballina & Lismore.
* Expansive open interiors throughout open up to frame the views in all directions
Large glass doors and windows in all rooms allow maximum warmth to enter during winter months and wide verandahs shade when the sun is higher in summer.
* Spacious living room walled by glass sliding doors open to a ?gin and tonic? verandah.
* Premier kitchen with Caesar stone benchtops features a butler?s pantry, drawer convenient storage, gas cooktop, built-in coffee machine, dishwasher and microwave
* Substantial master bedroom wing with en-suite, and abundant storage plus two double bedrooms with built-ins
Generous home office spreads from on side to the other offers potential space for a fourth bedroom
* Originally built for aging parents this roomy 1 bedroom dual occupancy addition is completely self contained with independent services.
* Glass doors in the good sized living area open onto quiet private verandah
* Wall to wall built-ins provide ample storage
* Modern kitchen with drawer convenient storage
* Stylish bathroom with laundry facilities
* Parents retreat, guest accommodation, teenage escape or additional income
* 10 cleared acres, tractor friendly with shallow gully and small dam
* Swimming pool and tennis court
* Three bay shed with electric roller doors PLUS a double metal shed with high roof, single and large sliding doors
* Dual road access via both Booyong & Tooheys Mill Road
* Birds, breezes, fruit trees and peaceful horizons ? what a delightful way to cement a relationship with the landscape
Surrounded by the eclectic, friendly Nashua community, newcomers are made welcome by all landholders and some of the oldest farming personalities, artists, millionaires, celebrities & vibrant caring families.
A quality property, an inspection is a must.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
311 Booyong Road NASHUA