310-312 Anzac Avenue Harristown QLD 4350
- Industrial / Warehouse
- 1,336 m²
Prime Industrial Investment!
Colliers International are pleased to present this outstanding investment opportunity in the heart of the expanding Harristown industrial and commercial precinct. 310-312 Anzac Avenue offers investors a sizable industrial facility with a secure tenant covenant to Neils Parts on a brand new 5 year lease.
- Huge 4,042sqm block zoned Medium Impact with B-double access.
- Brand new 5 Year & 6-month lease to Neils Parts commencing 1st April 2019.
- Net income of $150,000 net per annum with fixed 4% increases.
- Prominent location with excellent exposure to the gore highway.
- 946sqm industrial shed with bunted flooring for chemical disposal & high clearance doors for forklift & truck/road train access.
- 390sqm air-conditioned double storey office block which includes; inviting front reception, separate private offices & multiple boardrooms.
- Ample onsite customer & staff parking.
Neils Parts is a globally recognized company distributing new/used ag parts & quality service to the agricultural community for over 42 years.
Well located to capitalise on the expanding Toowoomba Enterprise Hub, this property represents a long-term industrial investment with a secure tenant covenant to a reputable Agriculture company.
Accelerating Success. To obtain more information or to arrange an inspection contact Dan Dwan or Mike Turley of Colliers International Toowoomba.
|Address||310-312 Anzac Avenue Harristown QLD 4350|
|Zoning||Medium Impact Industry, No Precinct|
|We try our best to keep zoning info up to date but can never guarantee it's accurate or complete. Check directly with the relevant council to verify any zoning information.|
|Date Sold||8 Aug 2019|
|Floor Area||1,336 m²|
|Land Area||4,042 m²|
|Last updated||6 Aug 2019|