31 Thompson Street, BOWEN HILLS QLD 4006
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse, Medical / Consulting
- Floor area:
- 8 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 27 Mar 2017
Corporate Image Office + Small Warehouse/Workshop!
This is a very well presented corporate complex amongst the action of Bowen Hills, the upcoming near-city hub.
A neat little strata with a flexible application depending on the incoming user:
- Ground floor showroom, workshop and warehouse space
- Level 1 office, showroom and part residence
- 6 car spaces, with the ability to fit 1-2 outside the roller door and more inside the warehouse.
* Lessor intends to convert workshop & residence to your office/showroom spec (within reason).
The existing tenant is willing to vacate with short notice.
Convenient location with multiple arterial access 20m down at the end of the street - the ICB will take you West (Legacy Way), south (Clem7) and north to the Airport.
Bus outside the door, Bowen Hills Train a 5min walk (past Merlo & DiBella outlets!), and a $10 cab ride from the city via arterials Abbotsford & Breakfast Creek Roads.
Contact me - Thor Harrison - For more information, I'd be delighted to assist you with your search.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
31 Thompson Street BOWEN HILLS