31 Hauteville Terrace Eastwood SA 5063
- 320 m²
Versatile City Fringe Office with Development Upside
Colliers International are pleased to present the opportunity to purchase 31 Hauteville Terrace, Eastwood a character styled cottage well positioned within the Adelaide City Fringe. Owned by the same partnership for some 10+ years, the property is offered with a short term lease back, allowing all purchaser classes the opportunity to secure this prime mixed use opportunity.
Colliers International highlight the following key investment features:
• Well-located within the city fringe suburb of Eastwood, with direct access to both Greenhill Road and Fullarton Road
• Well appointed and functional office accommodation across two buildings, comprising a total gross building area of 320sqm*
• Valuable dual street access from Hauteville Terrace and Trust Lane, which connects to the rear on-site car parking for up to 15 vehicles
• Large site area of 981sqm* with significant street frontage of 18.29m* offers genuine future development upside
• Zoned Residential (18) within the City of Burnside allowing for medium density residential development (stcc)
• Offered with a short term lease back providing strong holding income of $105,600 net per annum until 31st July 2019.
31 Hauteville Terrace, Eastwood will be offered For Sale by Public Auction on Friday the 14th September 2018 at 11am (ACST) on-site.
An information memorandum is available upon request.
To arrange an inspection or for more information please contact Colliers International as the exclusive selling agents:
Oliver Totani +61 412 808 743
Jack Dyson +61 448 685 593
Tom Isaksson +61 422 154 570
|Auction date and time||14/09/2018 11:00|
|Auction location||31 Hauteville Terrace, Eastwood SA|
|Date Sold||14 Sep 2018|
|Floor Area||320 m²|
|Land Area||981 m²|
|Parking||12 x Onsite parkings|
|Last updated||21 Aug 2018|