31-39 Erica Avenue Boronia VIC 3155
- Development / Land
- 2,400 m²
- For Sale, Price by Negotiation
High Yield Investment with Development Upside
Rare opportunities exist when it comes to 2,400sqm* of MUZ (Mixed Use Zone) land with approved Plans and Permits for 45 apartments and 4 shops, located opposite Boronia train station and tightly held shopping precinct. A better mix of location and infrastructure may not exist. 5 Year lease with a net Annual Rent of $160,000.
Property Features Include:
• Land Area: 2,400sqm* of MUZ - Mixed Use Zone
• Approved plans and permits for 45 apartments and 4 shops
• Dimensions: Large Frontage 40m (approx) and 54m (approx) depth
• Excellent land shape and topography
• Access to major arterials such as the Eastlink Freeway
• Within 5km (approx.) to Knox Shopping Centre
• Only 100m (approx.) from multiple facets of public transport, supermarkets, shops and more
• Surrounded by hospitals, and entertainment complexes there is much to like about this growing area and this opportunity is one that should ensure a top return on investment.
To arrange an inspection, please call Mitch Rosam or Paul Waterhouse.
|Floor Area||980 m²|
|Land Area||2,400 m²|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||15 Dec 2018|