307 Victoria Street Brunswick VIC 3056
- Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- 813 m²
Prestige, Character & Style!
- Building area: 813 sqm*
- Land area: 527 sqm*
- Three (3) titles
- Inviting showroom with offices
- Large warehouse with mezzanine & roller door access
- Huge 2 BR penthouse with large lounge in addition to the alfresco terrace
- Corner site with three (3) street frontage (Victoria St, Boase St & Merrifield St)
- Mixed use Development upside (STCA)
- Commercial 1 Zoned
- Location perfect, close to Brunswick Station, Sydney Rd, Cafés, shops and trams
- Easy access to Melbourne CBD, RMIT Universities, the Royal Melbourne Hospital and Royal Children’s Hospital
This classic looking building shows prominence and commands attention, situated on a corner location facing Victoria Street with an additional two (2) street frontages facing Boase Street & Merrifield Street.
The building as a whole promotes versatility with its spectacular layout from the front retails space all the way to the back with offices, secure parking, and large warehouse complete with mezzanine and duel roller door access. One level up is the penthouse level, a huge two bedroom apartment with a grand sized lounge/dining room and a private alfresco styled terrace.
OPEN: Every Wednesday 1-1.30pm;
Saturday 25th Feb 1-1.30pm;
& Saturdays as advertised.
For further information on this property, please contact one of the following sales agents:
ICR Property Group:
Raff De Luise - 0418 533 633
Julian Materia - 0498 188 011
Walshe & Whitelock:
David Sowersby - 0419 311 775
Jane Sowersby - 0438 530 080
|Date Sold||1 Jun 2017|
|Floor Area||813 m²|
|Land Area||527 m²|
|Last updated||2 Jun 2017|