300 La Trobe Street, MELBOURNE VIC 3000
Please contact agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- 4.5 NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 16 Dec 2016
An Unprecedented A-Grade Office Opportunity
300 La Trobe Street is a stand-out A-Grade building situated between the bustling Legal & Government sectors and close to the Education and Medical hubs of the Melbourne. The building is located adjacent to Melbourne Central Station and shopping centre, and offers access to an array of popular CBD dining and retail destinations.
300 La Trobe Street is popular amongst its tenants, with vacancies rarely presented within the building.
Key tenancy highlights:
• Area available - Level 15: 436sqm (approx.)
• Tightly held A-Grade building
• Quality fitout in place, direct lift exposure, exceptional natural light and views
• Excellent natural light and views
• Fantastic access to transport, directly opposite Melbourne Central Station, trams & bicycle routes
• Surrounded by an array of the very best CBD retail, restaurants and services
• Excellent sustainability credentials – 5-Star NABERS Energy rating
Take advantage of the last leasing opportunity at 300 La Trobe Street. To secure your inspection, please contact Shane or Milly from Colliers International today.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
300 La Trobe Street MELBOURNE