30 Lawson Street Carnarvon WA 6701
- Rural / Farming
- 21 ha
- For sale, $2,500,000 (GST na)
Gascoyne Tropical Nursery & Mango Plantation
Gascoyne Tropical Nursery & Mango Plantation is offered to the market for the first time since being established by the Gibson family in 1980. It provides an astute agricultural investor the opportunity to secure an established enterprise in one of Western Australia's most well recognised food producing regions.
- This is a highly regarded horticultural enterprise, immaculately presented with all the hard work completed and ready for the future owner to reap the benefits.
- Located in the thriving Carnarvon Horticulture District. 990km from Perth, 475km from Geraldton and just 300m off the North West Coastal Highway.
- 21.78ha of rich, alluvial soil supporting 4000 established tress of Kensington Pride, Honey Gold & R2E2 varieties. Rising production volumes expected as trees continually mature.
- One of only two growers licenced to grow the Honey Gold variety in the district, as well as broad market and consumer recognition of the 'G & K' branded fruit.
- The property has been thoughtfully developed and meticulously maintained. Infrastructure includes a solid 4 x 1 brick homestead, 2 x 1 brick cottage, air-conditioned workshop & packing shed, utility shed, retail nursery shop and retail / wholesale shade houses.
- Backup power supplied by a 25KVA Lister Diesel generator, ensuring no interruption during the critical picking period.
- Secure water licences from Basin A and the Gascoyne Water Co-operative.
- The wholesale and retail nursery business provides cashflow throughout the year with outstanding potential to fully utilise the tourist trade and explore additional wholesale opportunities.
- A comprehensive information package is available to genuine buyers
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||21 ha|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||28 Feb 2019|