30 Bellrick Street, ACACIA RIDGE QLD 4110
Please Contact Agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- On site parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 27 Oct 2016
QUALITY OFFICE & WAREHOUSE OPPORTUNITY
The subject property is located on the southern side of Bellrick Street within the established industrial area of Acacia Ridge approximately 13 kilometres south of the Brisbane CBD. Acacia Ridge forms part of the established southern gateway industrial area which encompasses the suburbs of Coopers Plains, Archerfield, Rocklea and Salisbury. The area is popular due to its close proximity to major arterials, rail and the synergies provided by other industrial facilities.
Features of the property include:
- Large industrial complex comprising four standalone warehouses, a central office building, rail spur and associated awnings
- The warehouses provide a minimum height of 7 metres and a maximum height of 12 metres and is accessed via container height roller shutters
- 2,938sqm* of awning throughout the estate providing the ability for all weather loading
-The central office building includes entry / reception area, semi open planned offices, kitchenette and separate male and female amenities
For further information, or to arrange an inspection please contact the marketing agents from JLL.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
30 Bellrick Street ACACIA RIDGE