30-32 Bessemer Street Blacktown NSW 2148
- Industrial / Warehouse
- 20,149 m²
- Expressions of Interest
Rare opportunity to acquire a highly functional industrial warehousing and manufacturing facility
The Sydney Centric Portfolio
Colliers International in conjunction with JLL, have the pleasure in offering the opportunity to acquire 30-32 Bessemer Street, Blacktown as part of the Sydney Centric Portfolio.
The property is underpinned by its scale, exceptional lease covenant in Snackbrands, WALE of 6.8 years, strong 3.50% annual rental review structure and core North Western Sydney industrial location.
Building improvements include warehousing accommodation split across four separate buildings, office accommodation presenting to a good standard, excellent warehouse clearance of up to 13.7 metres, access to the warehouse via numberous on-grade roller shutter doors and full drive around truck access with multiple (x5) ingress and egress points from its dual street frontages to both Bessemer St and Gate Rd.
Located in the North West industrial precinct of Blacktown, the property benefits from its proximity to Sunnyholt Road and the M7 Motorway.
- Net passing income: $2,331,053 p.a.
- Building area: 20,149m²
- Site area: 44,800m²
- WALE: 6.8 years (as at 1 March 2019)
Key investment highlights include:
• Rare opportunity to acquire a highly functional industrial warehousing and manufacturing facility located in one of the strongest investment markets of Sydney
• Excellent access to the M7 Motorway, Blacktown Train Station and the Blacktown CBD
• Strong lease covenant to Snackbrands Australia who have occupied the property for many years
• Long WALE of 6.8 years providing security of income for years to come
• Full drive around truck access with multiple (x5) ingress and egress points from its dual street frontages to both Bessemer St and Gate Rd.
• Significant power supply to the site
• Multiple street frontages and low site coverage of 45% offering value add opportunities through development in the future
• Further value-add opportunities in the future to reposition the site over time to create a multi-unit estate while utilising the existing improvements
The property will be sold via an International Expressions of Interest Campaign closing 4:00pm AEST Friday the 29th of March 2019.
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the Colliers International or JLL exclusive selling agents below.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
|Closing date and time||29/03/2019 12:00|
|Recipient name||Gavin Bishop|
|Delivery address||Expressions of Interest Campaign closing 4:00pm AEST Friday the 29th of March 2019|
|Floor Area||20,149 m²|
|Land Area||4.5 ha|
|Parking||On site parking available|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||6 Mar 2019|