3 Tudor Street, NEWCASTLE WEST NSW 2302
Please contact agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Offices, Hotel / Leisure, Retail
- Floor area:
- 300 - 1,000m²
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 16 Nov 2016
Refurbished Old Church with Funky Charm
The Property is conveniently positioned with close proximity to Newcastle CBD, Hamilton, and the inner-city suburbs of Newcastle. The building, formerly a Church, is north facing and has undergone significant refurbishment as commercial office space and entertainment venue, while maintaining it's original character.
- Ground floor and first floor suites available For Lease separately or as a combined space.
- Ground floor entertainment venue or unique office spaces of 400sqm*.
- Ideal for live acts, hosting small to medium events and includes a stage, outdoor courtyard, open plan space and male and female amenities.
- First floor features 400sqm* of quality office accommodation including reception, 2 training rooms, 9 large offices, 3 storerooms and a tea room, including kitchenette.
- The Property is located prominently on the corner of Tudor & Hunter Street, with excellent traffic exposure daily.
- Onsite parking for multiple vehicles.
- Reasonable rents.
Ground Floor - 400sqm*
First Floor - 400sqm*
Total 800sqm* (Available For Lease separately or combined)
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
3 Tudor Street NEWCASTLE WEST