3 Tilba St Narooma NSW 2546
- 130 m²
- For Sale, Contact Agent
Commercial Future Mixed Use - Investment Opportunity
In a prominent central location, this excellent premises features a large reception area, four designated office spaces which is perfect for numerous types of businesses. The property also features a kitchenette, two toilets of which one is set up for wheelchair access. There is also a separate building with laundry and storeroom a large lock up single garage.
The premises is set up and 'ready to go' for a new business or there is opportunity to extend or put a second storey above for a residence (subject to council approval). Zoned B2 Local Centre (shop top housing allowed).
Ocean views from the back of the building and from two of the offices. Move your own business/practice in or rent out with a good return as an investment opportunity. Note:The property is currently tenanted on a month to month periodically lease, with the tenants no longer wanting to extend their lease once the premises is sold. For further information, please contact Dee Cramb 0421 748 610.
- Land size 620m2
- Main building Floor area 91.71m2.
- Garage 24m2.
- Laundry and storage room area 15m2.
- Ocean views.
- Customer and staff parking to the rear of the building from lane way. Off street parking including disabled designated parking space. Also, plenty of street parking.
- Council approved for commercial use.
- Commercial flooring and fireproof external wall on one side.
- Four offices/clinic rooms.
- Ramps and wheelchair access.
- Neat and tidy throughout.
- Two toilets, one is wheelchair friendly.
- Air-condition unit in reception area.
- Central location in the business district
Outstanding investment opportunity and/or a place for your business
Property Code: 442
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.