3 Pippita Close, BERESFIELD NSW 2322
Please contact agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 19 Aug 2016
- Available for lease is Unit 2 which is constructed of pre-cast concrete panels with height clearance of approximately 8 metres to the underside of the eaves.
- Unit 2, being on the right hand side, comprises a two level office structure with ground floor reception, office and amenities with an open plan office on the first floor.
- The building also has a 10 tonne overhead crane with small concrete yard area at the rear for storage.The two driveways allow for good heavy vehicle movement and circulation on site.
- The property is located within the popular Freeway Business Park, which is positioned at the interchange of the M1 Motorway and the New England Highway, Beresfield.
- The property is located on the northern side of Pippita Close and approximately 40 metres to the intersection of Birraba Avenue, Beresfield. The estate is situated in the centre of the Hunter’s major growth areas of Port Stephens, Lake Macquarie and Maitland whilst being less than 20 minutes from Newcastle CBD and Port.
- Area: 963.28m² (approx)
- Rental: $80,000 per annum plus outgoings plus GST
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
3 Pippita Close BERESFIELD