3 Edward Street Bunbury WA 6230
- Development / Land
- 2,810 m²
6 ATTRIBUTES THAT MAKE THIS SITE A PRIME DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
- 2,810sqm* new lot created
- Retail / Commercial / Medical
- Next to Aldi Supermarket
CBRE is delighted to present for sale this exceptional development site. This large vacant lot presents 6 main reasons that make this Bunbury property a prime investment.
1. Exceptional City Centre location | The property is located in the centre of the commercial sector of Bunbury, next to the ALDI Supermarket.
2. Lot size of 2,810sqm* | the generous sizing of this property provides an array of development options, creating increased possibilities of development uses
3. 'Regional Centre' Zoning | The zoning provides a flexible use of development options, zoning density is classified as R-AC3 (R80) density.
4. Dual street frontage | Adjoining Edward Street & Parkfield Street, giving the site flexible development or subdivision opportunities.
5. Many Preferred uses | Preferred uses include: retail, fast food, restaurants, medical, childcare, aged care, residential/ mixed-use high density (STCA)
6. Well Priced | This property is Priced for prompt sale
For further information, please contact CBRE exclusive sales agents.
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.