3, 8 & 11/1311 Ipswich Road, ROCKLEA QLD 4106
FROM $250 GROSS + GST
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 20 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 15 Nov 2016
LAST CHANCE! MUST BE SOLD! BRAND NEW OFFICE QUALITY OFFICE!
* Unbeatable main road exposure
* Near new premium office space
* Generous incentives on offer!
* Multiple office areas available for Sale/Lease
* Premium quality 166m2 office space
* Single & two level options
* Extra high ceiling with A Grade internal fit out
* Neighbouring blue chip companies Westpac & Suncorp
* Fully ducted air-con throughout and ample natural light
* Ample off-street parking with ratio 1:30mï¿½
* Individual kitchens throughout
* Separate male/female amenities inc showers
* Fantastic Ipswich Road exposure & signage opportunities
* High density glazed glass, and sliding windows
* Ample on-site parking
* Excellent main road exposure
* Flood free
* Owner wants the last 4 sold ASAP!
* Contact Manoli Nicolas for Inspection Today
Unit 3: Office: 184mï¿½
Unit 8: Office: 237-466mï¿½
Unit 11: Office: 299mï¿½
Located approximately 11 kilometres south of the Brisbane city centre, this area supports and services the nearby Brisbane Markets. Rocklea is also one of Brisbane's best established industrial precincts. The area offers excellent access to the Acacia Ridge rail freight terminal, Archerfield Airport, the Ipswich Motorway, and the Logan Motorway. The area is the Queensland base for some of Australia's largest private and public companies.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
3, 8 & 11/1311 Ipswich Road ROCKLEA