3 & 7 Randell Street/ River Lane, MANNUM SA 5238
Bunker ( Allotment 3 - $349,000) Allotment 7 - $29
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 27 Apr 2017
PRIME DEVELOPMENT LOCATION!
• Exciting development opportunity in prime location, 2 allotments fronting both Randell Street (Mannum’s Main Street) for 27 metres in total AND prestigious River Lane!
• Overlooking open lawned Reserve that runs direct to the Riverfront, bbq areas and town boat ramp, attracting hoards of tourists all year round
• Previously Council approved Commercial Development Plans (for multiple shop fronts and residential dwelling)
• Arguably one of the prime under developed positions in the heart of town, ideally suited as sites for business ventures in both tourism and retail
• One vacant allotment and substantial solid brick/concrete ‘bunker’ on the other allotment, offers storage room with bathroom & kitchen facilities, and large living/sleeping area, built to support future 2nd level development
• The two (2) separate allotments (total over 810m2) provide unique opportunity to purchase the ‘bunker’, the vacant allotment, or both as a whole! The Bunker (Allotment 3) $349,000, the vacant allotment (Allotment 7) $299,000
• Sewer, water, Telstra and electricity all connected
• All future development subject to Council approvals
• A rare opportunity to secure prime development land, in Mannum’s popular business/tourism sector!
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
3 & 7 Randell Street/ River Lane...