3/48 Redcliffe Gardens Drive, CLONTARF QLD 4019
$2,252 per month
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse, Offices, Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 18 Nov 2016
PRIME POSTION = OPPORTUNITY!
The Commercial Guys are proud to present 3/48 Redcliffe Gardens Drive, Clontarf.
Located in the Clontarf Industrial Area, this area is a major Enterprise and employment area and is the most significant industrial precinct in the Redcliffe District, catering for Low Impact Industry and Non-Industrial Uses. This Industrial warehouse provides all the essential necessities for a business to operate out of and provide your services to the area.
TCG Area research:
- Redcliffe is an upcoming suburb with great cafes and Sunday markets
- New train station up and running end of April 2016
- Massive growth region
- Stockland Newport development
TCG Property details:
- Approximately 235m2 of total warehouse, office and mezzanine
- High Quality tilt panel construction
- Toilet amenities with operational shower
- Kitchenette facilities
- Street Frontage to Redcliffe Gardens Drive
- Good signage provisions
- Automatic High bay roller door
- Excellent office space for the back-end of your operation
We know everything about this property, test me!! Contact Nick Roberts the Commercial Guy
*Unless otherwise stated, the price/property may be subject to GST and/or Outgoings.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
3/48 Redcliffe Gardens Drive CLONTARF