3/42-44 Albemarle Street, WILLIAMSTOWN VIC 3016
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 7 Mar 2017
Value You Just Can't Go Past
If you've got your finger on the pulse you'll know these two factories, available individually, represent value that's hard to find. Each building offers 200m2 of space and is suited to a range of uses.
• Strongly positioned in the Williamstown industrial precinct, the properties have IN1Z (Industrial 1) zoning.
• Factory 1 is in front position and is leased for $19,790.40 until 1/6/16, and comes with an option to renew for a further two years.
• Factory 3 was leased until the beginning of the year at $17,292, and both factories feature high clearance.
• There are three off-street parking spaces included with each of the two factories, positioned directly outside the buildings.
• The locale is strongly connected, with Millers Road, Kororoit Creek Road, freeways and the Ring Road within convenient proximity.
• A short drive over the West Gate will quickly get you to the CBD, and the Port of Melbourne is even closer.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
3/42-44 Albemarle Street WILLIAMSTOWN