3/38 Leonard Crescent, BRENDALE QLD 4500
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 7 Mar 2017
Modern Office Space with Fit Out Option!
This large office space is one of just four left in a state of the art office building.
Situated in a sought after business precinct of Brisbane, this office is close to public transport and major arterial roads.
This space boasts four private toilets, a private kitchenette and an open floor plan allowing for easy and endless fit out possibilities.
Some Features include:
- Thirteen exclusive car parks comprising of ten secure and three visitor car parks.
- Vehicle access to secure car parks via electronic security card.
- Lift access available from secure car park to first floor.
- Security card access from front door to common area of building
- Ducted air conditioning, two individual air conditioning units with a total of
eight individually controlled zones.
- Private toilet facilities- two male and two female toilets.
- Private kitchenette facilities with instantaneous hot water system.
- Suspended Ceiling with acoustic ceiling tiles at 2.7meter high.
- Data Cabinet and ducted skirting installed with Phone, Data and Power
throughout, a 20 pair telephone cable installed to data cabinet.
- Fully carpeted.
- Individually metered for electricity and water.
- Water efficient devices and water harvesting technology installed with
rain water used and connected to all toilet facilities.
- 2.4 meter high windows providing natural light.
- Energy efficient reflective film on all external windows.
- Acoustic and Thermal insulation in all external walls.
- Energy efficient fluorescent lighting - T5 rated twin 28watt tubes.
- Access to shared disabled persons toilet and shower facilities with
instantaneous hot water system.
Please call Phil Grant from NAI Harcourts to find out more and arrange an inspection.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
3/38 Leonard Crescent BRENDALE