3/38 Leonard Crescent, BRENDALE QLD 4500
$83,000 pa (excl. GST)
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 4 Oct 2016
Modern Office Space with Flexible Fit Out!
This large office space is one of just four left in a state of the art building.
Situated in one of the most sought after business precincts in Brisbane, this office is situated close to public transport and major arterial roads.
This space boasts four private toilets, a private kitchenette already fitted for you, and the open rectangular space allowing for easy and endless fit out possibilities to suit your business.
Features include but are not limited to:
- Total of thirteen exclusive car parks comprising of ten secure and three visitor car parks.
- Vehicle access to secure car parks via electronic security card.
- Lift access available from secure car park to first floor.
- Security card access from front door to common area of building
- Ducted air conditioning, two individual air conditioning units with a total of
eight individually controlled zones.
- Private toilet facilities- two male and two female toilets.
- Private kitchenette facilities with instantaneous hot water system.
- Suspended Ceiling with acoustic ceiling tiles at 2.7meter high.
- Data Cabinet and ducted skirting installed with Phone, Data and Power
throughout, a 20 pair telephone cable installed to data cabinet.
- Fully carpeted.
- Individually metered for electricity and water.
- Water efficient devices and water harvesting technology installed with
rain water used and connected to all toilet facilities.
- 2.4 meter high windows providing natural light.
- Energy efficient reflective film on all external windows.
- Acoustic and Thermal insulation in all external walls.
- Energy efficient fluorescent lighting - T5 rated twin 28watt tubes.
- Access to shared disabled persons toilet and shower facilities with
instantaneous hot water system.
Please call Phil Grant from NAI Harcourts today for more information or to inspect today.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
3/38 Leonard Crescent BRENDALE