3/38 Leonard Crescent Brendale QLD 4500
- 394 m²
- For Sale, Price Upon Application
FIRST CLASS OFFICE TENANCY - WHY RENT WHEN YOU COULD BUY
* 394sqm* Corporate quality office tenancy
* Ideal north facing glass windows allowing for great natural light
* Owner occupy & take advantage of the current unique financial climate
* Ducted air-conditioning throughout the tenancy
* Within walking distance of Strathpine Train Station
* Secure lockable undercover car parking on-site
* 12 Exclusive use parking bays available on-site
* Lift access from the car park to the first floor
* Fit-out and rental incentives available
This building is located on one of the main roads in the heart of Brendale industrial area with easy access to Gympie Rd, South Pine Rd & Bruce Hwy & all forms of Public Transport. Brendale is approx 25 minutes north of CBD within a thriving business sector. There is enormous potential for commercial and employment growth as the district has a highly skilled work force. Brendale's excellent location and strong economic performance provides an attractive and strategic opportunity for business and investment. The MBRC (Moreton Bay Regional Council) are working directly with government, local business and the wider community to form a strategic plan to guarantee the sustainable growth and development of the region. With a wide range of retail, manufacturing and service industries and a highly skilled workforce.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact your Raine & Horne Commercial agents.
Listing ID 10809793
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.