3/38 Leonard Crescent, BRENDALE QLD 4500
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Offices, Retail
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 26 Sep 2016
Modern Corporate Office with Ambience - for Sale or Lease
- 394sqm of Professional Office with views of Nicol Way Park
- Quiet Office Space in a Strategic Location nearby Kremzow Rd
- Lift Access available from Secure Car Park with Swipe Card Access
- Access to shared disabled persons toilet and shower facilities
- 20 Radial kilometres to Brisbane CBD
- Walk to Strathpine Train Station
Professional Office Space in a modern well maintained building with electronic security access. This strategic location in the heart of the Brendale Business District connects with major arterial roads including the Bruce Highway, Gympie Road and South Pine Road.
Freshly painted and fitted with water efficient devices and energy efficient fluorescent lighting, this facility will work with your finances.
It comes with all the features you would expect from a modern office space, including ducted air-conditioning with individually controlled zones and phone and data points throughout the office.
Should you require further information or if you wish to arrange an inspection please contact Justin Castle from First National Commercial.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
3/38 Leonard Crescent BRENDALE