3/26a Ralph Street, ALEXANDRIA NSW 2015
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- 3 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 17 Nov 2016
Modern Industrial Warehouse with Office in Alexandria
Unit 3, 26a Ralph Street is situated on the western side of Ralph street in the increasingly popular creative suburb of Alexandria. The property enjoys immediate proximity to major arterial roads and is only 10 minutes to the CBD. Ralph Street has a healthy mix of residential, commercial and industrial facilities in addition to a multitude of renowned cafes and restaurants such as Sonoma, Bourke Street Bakery and Simon Johnson.
Unit 3, 26A Ralph Street, Alexandria NSW 2015 is a well-presented industrial unit. The ground floor warehouse is clear span with container height roller door, its ideal for a small business. Also, the first floor comprises of a 100m2 clean and functional office. The property includes three (3) car spaces allocated on site.
• High clearance warehouse
• Easy access from main roads
• Excellent truck and container access
• Amenities both in office and warehouse
• Parking allocated on site
• Sought after warehouse to office ratio
• Zoning B6- Enterprise Corridor
• Situated on the western side of Ralph Street in the increasingly popular creative suburb of Alexandria
• The property enjoys immediate proximity to major arterial roads and is only ten minutes to the Sydney CBD
Total area: 392m²
For further information or to arrange and inspection, please contact exclusive agent Jasmine on 0466 387 156
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
3/26a Ralph Street ALEXANDRIA