293 Queen Street, Brisbane City QLD 4000
- 157 - 2,008 m²
- For Lease, Contact Agents
293 QUEEN STREET - BRISBANE BEST LOCATED HERITAGE OFFERING!
- Anchored by UQ Brisbane City
- Contiguous space up to 2,008sqm
- Boutique tenancies from 157sqm
293 Queen Street is an eight-storey commercial office building comprising basement car parking for 19 vehicles, Brisbane best coffee operator ’The Daily Coffee’ and seven upper levels of office accommodation. The building provides a brand new end-of-trip facility which houses 16 lockers, 2 showers and 13 bike racks.
Originally designed in 1926 by Melbourne architects Gibbs, Finlay and Morsby, the building offers unique heritage style office accommodation in Brisbane’s most sought-after location - The Golden Triangle.
With over 90 years of history in Brisbane’s most prominent location, 293 Queen Street provides immediate access to Brisbane best amenity including; the Queen Street Mall, Eagle Street Pier, all major transport nodes and an abundance of retail amenity.
Level 1: 157m²
Level 2: 713m²
Level 3: 713m²
Level 4: 191m²
Level 5: 234m²
• Boutique, heritage floor plates of 713m² each
• Multiple size offerings; 157 - 2,008m²
• End-of-Trip facilities including showers, lockers and secure bike storage cages
• Prime location fronting Queen Street
• NABERS Exempt
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Exclusive Agents, CBRE & Knight Frank.
|Floor Area||157 - 2,008 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Parking||19 x Onsite parkings|
|Building Type||Whole building|
|Last updated||8 Mar 2019|