291 Boorowa Street Young NSW 2594
- 1,022 m²
- For Sale, $1,220,000 (Incl.GST)
Harry's Gone Mad & Reduced by $100,000!
- Positioned in a strong commercial area & currently occupied by Mad Harry's Furniture.
- Huge approx. 1,239sqm's, B4 Mixed Usage zoned site with a multitude of possibilities.
- Fire-proof (hebal clad walls) commercial premises covering approx. 1,022sqm's.
- Located on arterial road leading to Temora with dual frontage / access to Lovell St.
- Passing trade from Harvey Norman, Super Cheap Auto & neighbouring Big W.
- With vacant possession and or option to buy existing furniture business / stock.
- Adjoining commercial properties are also for sale combined offering more than 1 acre.
Please Note: Whilst all care has been taken by Ray White Young to ensure accuracy in preparation of the particulars herein, no warranty or representation, express or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness of the particulars provided is made or given by us and interested parties must therefore rely on their own enquiries. Liability for any error, omission, negligence or misrepresentation is hereby excluded.
|Floor Area||1,022 m²|
|Land Area||1,239 m²|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||20 Mar 2019|