291-293 Canterbury Road Revesby NSW 2212
- Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- 1,266 m²
- Commercial Auction
UNDER CONTRACT - ASX LISTED TENANTED INVESTMENT – REECE PLUMBING
- Long Term ASX Listed Tenant
- Strategic Inner-City Landholding
- Net Income $173,896 pa + GST
Cushman & Wakefield are pleased to present to the market 291-293 Canterbury Road, Revesby (Sydney) to be sold via Public Auction on Tuesday 3rd of December 2019.
The property has the following key characteristics:
• Underpinned by wholly owned subsidiary of ASX listed Reece Limited (ASX:REH) with market capitalisation of $5.63 Billion, Australia’s largest supplier of plumbing and bathroom supplies with 800 location across Australia.
• Proven global performer with revenues of $5.46 Billion
• High grade 1,266 sqm retail and distribution facility
• Commanding 1,754 sqm main road site
• Strategic inner city landholding
• 18.5 tonne overhead gantry crane
• Strong trading showroom with exposure to 40,000+ cars passing daily
• Significant rental reversion opportunities with a current rental below market value
• Tenant pays 100% of outgoings (incl land tax)
• Net Income $173,896 pa + GST
The property is for sale by way of Cushman & Wakefield December Investment Auction. The Auction will be conducted on Tuesday 3rd December at 2pm AEDT at the Cushman & Wakefield Sydney office, located on Level 22, 1 O’Connell Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
Prospective purchasers and interested parties will have access to remote bidding facilities in both Melbourne and Brisbane.
Should you have interest in bidding on the property from one of these locations, please liaise with the exclusive Cushman & Wakefield agents.
|Auction date and time||03/12/2019 14:00|
|Auction location||Cushman & Wakefield Sydney | Level 22, 1 O'Connell Street|
|Floor Area||1,266 m²|
|Land Area||1,754 m²|
|Parking||On site parking available|
|Building Type||Whole building|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||4 Dec 2019|