290 Picton Road, PICTON NSW 2571
Expressions of Interest
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 9 Nov 2016
Prime Location on 12.92 Acres
ATTENION TO ALL INVESTORS ? FLOOR AREA: 52,300M2
INDUSTRAIL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY ? ACT NOW!!!
REDUCED TO SELL $$
Be very impressed with this very large parcel of land on offer here, located on Picton Road intersection with the Hume Highway. This is a great opportunity for storage and distribution/importing and exporting between country NSW and the Sydney metropolitan area. The site is adjacent to a major substation, which is ideal for major power users such as refrigerated storage or processing plants. This property also has a renovated three bedroom home to live in or rent out.
If you have a vision or wanting to expand your current business in one of the best Rural Hub positions then you need to view this land today.
· Room to place up to 20,000 square metres of high clearance warehouse
· Fantastic access for road trains, hard stand areas for multiple 12 metre containers
· Town Water, Septic Sewer plus a large dam
· 12m x 12m Shed + 14m x 14m Colorbond Shed with three phase power
· Two zonings IN1 ? General Industrial = 30,000 square metres ideal for warehouses and related office component and the balance which is E2 ? Environmental is ideal for roads, hard stand areas and parking areas
· Approximately 5km east of the Picton Road intersection with the Hume Highway with easy access for B-double or larger vehicles
Picton is renowned for its semi rural atmosphere and community based lifestyle, offering a wonderful environment to raise a family or just escape the city. Wollongong?s beaches are just 30 minutes away. Enquire today and change your lifestyle!
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort is taken to ensure accuracy of this listing, we accept no responsibility for errors or omissions. We encourage you to seek your own independent legal and / or financial advice prior to making any commitment or decision.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
290 Picton Road PICTON