29 Station Street, SUBIACO WA 6008
Expression of Interest
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 278 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 21 Jun 2016
Prestigious neighbourhood centre minutes from Perth CBD in affluent Subiaco
- Dominant Woolworths anchored neighbourhood centre.
- 6,451sqm* GLA incl. 18 specialties, kiosk & 3 x ATMs.
- Only 4km* from Perth CBD.
- Absolute core retail location adjacent to Subiaco train station.
- Prime position within residential growth precinct.
- Substantial 9,736sqm* landholding with long-term redevelopment potential.
- Significant carparking income with potential upside.
- Fully leased net income of $2,300,000 pa*
For Sale by Expressions of Interest
Closing 3pm (AWST) Thursday 28 July 2016
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Expression of Interest Details
- Close Date:
- 28/07/2016 15:00:00
- Recipient Name:
- Delivery Address:
29 Station Street SUBIACO