29 Southlink Street, PARKINSON QLD 4115
Please contact agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- 40 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 8 Nov 2016
Target improving your efficiencies
- Dado constructed distribution facility within the Logan Motorway corridor;
- 12 roller doors with dock levelers and one on-grade door;
- All weather awning over loading docks;
- Up to 11.8m internal height with ESFR sprinkler system;
- Over 5,700sqm of dedicated heavy duty pavement (hardstand);
- Two street access with B-double approved route; and
- All amenities including showers, locker and training rooms
Southlink Business Park, Parkinson is a 46 hectare master planned industrial business park situated approximately 1 kilometre south of the Logan Motorway and opposite the sub-regional Grand Plaza retail centre.
Southlink is home to the 54,000sqm Coles Chilled Distribution Centre, Kimberly-Clark, Salmat and RAND Refrigerated Logistics.
For further information or to arrange an inspection, contact exclusive marketing agents Levi Maxwell or Matthew Frazer-Ryan of Colliers International.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
29 Southlink Street PARKINSON