29 North Terrace, PORT ELLIOT SA 5212
$35,000 pa (excl. GST)
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Offices, Retail
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 16 Nov 2016
Prominent Retail/Office Space In Sought After Location
- Fantastic opportunity to secure a retail/office outlet of 182.3sqm (approx.) available for immediate occupation.
- Situated on a very prominent corner allotment, being the corner of North & Murray Terrace's.
- Excellent street parking is further enhanced by the amount of off-street parking available at the rear of the premises (enter off Murray Terrace) on this generous 1103m2 (approx.) allotment. Located on the main road shopping precinct of Port Elliot and within close proximity of the Port Elliot Bakery, Cafes, Hotels and a variety of amazing retail outlets.
- Formerly occupied by popular retail tenancy "All That Jazz", the site would be suitable for a vast array of commercial pursuits, such as retail, health/beauty salon, consultancy rooms or office space.
- The site is in a highly visible traffic area, easily recognisable for any business enterprise requiring prominent street frontage and exposure.
- Staff amenities include private bathroom and kitchen facilities.
- Perfect location, this charming bluestone villa has plenty of street appeal, making it a very desirable outlet well placed to suit a variety of uses (stcc).
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
29 North Terrace PORT ELLIOT