287 Marys Creek Road Marys Creek QLD 4570
- Rural / Farming
- 70.9 ha
- For sale, $2,950,000
Mary's Creek Magic - Macadamia & Avocado Investment!
Sitting on 175 acres 'Latara' represents superior macadamia and avocado production offering you diversity and high yielding crops which have been carefully managed by a husband and wife team for the last 15 years. Located a short 10 minute drive to Gympie, and under 1 hour to the pristine beaches of the Sunshine Coast, 'Latara' is an exceptionally productive macadamia and avocado farm providing you with tremendous soil fertility and water security giving you confidence for growth and expansion.
* Executive 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom solid block residence
* Master bedroom features ensuite, WIR & private balcony
* Substantial dining & living area with kitchen & scullery
* House features 5Kw solar, 3m ceilings, wood heater & fans in every room
* Separate wing includes master bedroom, parents' retreat & office
* Polished Blackbutt flooring throughout dining & living areas
* 30,000 litre rainwater storage for domestic supply
* 240,000 litre creek water storage gravity feeds to house & farm
* Generous verandah with magnificent views opening from living area
* Double garage includes storeroom & direct access into house
* Over 175 freehold acres with approx. 56 acres under trees
* High yielding macadamia & avocado orchard
* Approx. 4,500 Macadamia Trees – various species, 10-34 years
* Approx. 2,000 Hass Avocado – 13 years
* Rich red volcanic soils running through to black soil creek flats
* Two by 15-hectare irrigation licences from permanent water supply
* Two pumps (diesel & electric) servicing entire farm via 3-inch main lines
* Infrastructure features 5 sheds including dehusking, storage & workshop
* Dehusking shed with concrete floor, 3 roller doors & 3 phase power
* Micro sprinklers set up for every tree providing water all year
* Currently running approx. 30 steers comfortably year round
* Approx. 1,500m Eel creek frontage with access to 2 main draw points
* Well maintained machinery & equipment include in sale
* Further scope for additional planting of Macadamia & Avocado
* 1,100mm average annual rainfall
This is a genuine sale; the property is offered as a going concern (WIWO).
This is your opportunity to secure your future with this premium macadamia and avocado farm!
A comprehensive Information Memorandum Package including list of inventories is available upon request.
This property is a must to inspect for the serious buyer and will not disappoint.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained therein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, inaccuracies or misstatements contained herein. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||70.9 ha|
|Parking||2 x Onsite parkings|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||19 Jul 2019|