281 Little Moe River Road Yarragon VIC 3823
- Rural / Farming
- 190.61 ha
- For sale, Contact Agent
190 Hectares of Quality
Alex Scott and Staff Warragul are proud present to the market, arguably one of West Gippsland's finest dairy operations.
Fantastically located within minutes to the Princes Highway and 110kms* south east of Melbourne's CBD.
This outstanding property has many outstanding features including -
• 190 hectares (471 acres)* of high producing grey loam soils and river flats
• Quality pastures consisting of predominately rye and clover
• Well balanced topography ideal for seasonal farming
• Centrally positioned 42 bale rotary dairy with supporting calf sheds, workshop etc
• 450 cow* yard capacity, 1 x 9500 litre vat, 1 x 5600 litre vat, 2 x grain silos
• Supported by a central laneway system servicing 40* paddocks
• Majority of fencing is 1 and 2 wire electric internally and 5 – 6 wire barb boundary's
• Secure water system from the Little Moe River
• 4 certificates of title
• Comfortable 4 bedroom weather board home, open plan kitchen/dining area, spacious family area, modern bathroom, gas cooking, log fire, split system air conditioning
Darnum is renown as a strong and reliable dairying area due to a consistent mean rain fall of 1030mm* per annum, allowing strong carrying capacities. Supported by the township of Warragul for all agricultural and personal supplies and only minutes' drive to the villages of Yarragon and Darnum.
For more information or a private inspection please call John on 0413 565 408
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||190.61 ha|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||30 Aug 2019|