280 Queen Street, BRISBANE CITY QLD 4000
Please contact agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 30 Nov 2016
Only 2 Tenancies Remain in Brisbane's busiest food court
PRIME RETAIL OPPORTUNITIES IN BRISBANES BUSIEST FOOD COURT
Post Office Square is centrally located in the heart of the 'Golden Triangle' business district in close proximity to Central Station and Queen Street Mall. The precinct is the main thoroughfare for pedestrians moving from Central Station and the Adelaide Street bus interchange.
Post Office Square has over 63,000 pedestrians per business day walking along the centre two frontages on Adelaide Street and Queen Street and the centre itself has 16,000 visitors per business day.
• Located within close proximity of 300,000sqm of office accommodation (estimated to be 20,000 staff)
• Post Office Square is directly connected to two adjoining office buildings
• The Food Court and adjacent retail services are centrally located within the Brisbane CBD beneath one of the city’s major green spaces
• New major refurbishment - new lighting, flooring, amenities and services upgrades
• The surrounding A Grade office towers include:
o 300 Queen Street (20,000sqm)
o 215 Adelaide Street (29,000sqm)
o 259 Queen Street (34,000sqm)
o Central Plaza One 40,000sqm)
o 324 Queen Street (22,000sqm)
There are only 2 leasing opportunities remain with available tenancy sizes; 51sqm and 81sqm.
Please contact Exclusive Agent Sam Degn, for further details.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
280 Queen Street BRISBANE CITY