280 Mantons Road Lawrence NSW 2460
- Rural / Farming
- 53.07 ha
- For sale, $935,000 - $980,000
'GUNINGYA' - IMPOSSIBLE TO REPLICATE - ACT SWIFTLY
A recent shift of what is important in people's lives has forced a huge demand for rural lifestyle properties. A property package such as what is offered here is proving very difficult to find with the demand for such a product growing daily, meaning that we expect interest to be strong and offer to come swiftly. To avoid disappointment and to be the first to secure this rare offering, please contact us as soon as possible to declare your interest.
Guningya' - 280 Mantons Road Lawrence
The home is situated proudly at the top of the ridge, with commanding views across the (just over) 130 acres. The high & dry country is complimented by the couch-covered seasonal wetland that the current owners have previously used to boost their carrying capacity, particularly through the winter months. Built in 2016, the three bedroom home has been designed & positioned with privacy and the stunning views being front-of-mind. A room by room tour video along with a floorplan have been provided to give you an understanding of the layout & design of the up-to-date & on-trend home.
The machinery shed is yet another feature to add to the list. Here we have a unit style dwelling equipped with a kitchenette & bathroom making this space ideal for guest accommodation, a teenage retreat or man cave'. Upwards of 10 car spaces throughout gives the new owner ample space for machinery & other vehicles along with the all-important workshop being ready to go.
The property has previously been used by the current owners to carry 50 steers. Approximately 100 acres of Imerson Swamp fluctuates in water level as the seasons change, providing great couch covered country for grazing even in the winter months. Just over 30 acres from the bottom of the ridge and upward is high and dry year round. Across the 131 acres are 5 paddocks & 3 dams with a practical and newly renovated set of stockyards at the entrance. Being situated under an hour away from the beaches of Yamba allows for a rural lifestyle change whilst remaining close to the coast.
Other notable features include;
- All weather driveway
- Cattle crush and yards kept to retain the original historic features, vehicle loading dock.
- Driveway gates to allow easy cattle crossover.
- House paddock approx.. 1.5 acres
- 132,500 litres of tank water all interconnected to each other (7 tanks). All tanks feed the service tank with a DAB 16 tap pump.
- Taps around the house paddock boundary have a separate pump.
- Machinery shed contains our original home and DA approved.
- Hay shed/wood shed.
- NBN, TV are installed in the shed with underground cables to the house.
- Imerson swamp has a very diverse birdlife ecology. Jabirus, Brolgas, Swans, Egrets, and many other species.
- Generator inlet/power board for the house electricity backup.
- Full set of rear verandah blinds for the hotter weather gives us an outdoor room.
To be the first to act upon this opportunity, please declare your interest as soon as possible. Preference may be given to a purchaser in a position to act swiftly. Contact Jake Kroehnert on 0447 747 771 for more information or to book your inspection.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.