28 National Circuit, FORREST ACT 2603
$400 m2 +GST
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 30 Nov 2016
28 National Circuit is a premium Forrest address which is directly adjacent to the Parliamentary Triangle. With public transport and cycle ways at hand this prestige building is within easy access to Canberra's Parliamentary Triangle and Manuka and Kingston's restaurants and cafes.
The building has large, functional and efficient floor plates offering tenants a superior working environment and views towards Parliament House.
• Last floor with a total area of 1,828m2 with fit out
• Can be split in smaller areas 423m2, 771m2 and 634m2 if required
• Major refurbishment including plant, carpet, ceiling tiles and lighting
• Easy access to the inner-south and CBD.
• 55 car spaces available
• Available now
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
28 National Circuit FORREST