28 Coromandel Place, MELBOURNE VIC 3000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- No parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 16 Dec 2016
SECURE PRIME CBD EAST-END RETAIL INVESTMENT
Cushman & Wakefield are pleased to present a brand new opportunity to secure a Prime CBD East End Retail investment.
- Leased to High End Fashion Retailer “Left”
- Brand new secure 5 + 5 year Lease
- Net passing rental of $112, 125 with fixed 4% annual increases
- Secure 6 month Bank Guarantee
- Lofty building area of 115 sqm approx.
- Melbourne City Council has selected Coromandel Place as
part of the ‘Green your Laneway’ campaign to be delivered in
Contact the exclusive selling agents Cushman & Wakefield to discuss the opportunity in more detail and to receive a copy of the Information Flyer.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
28 Coromandel Place MELBOURNE