276 Pitt Street, SYDNEY NSW 2000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 26 Oct 2016
TOP FLOOR COMMERCIAL SUITE WITH ENTIRE BUILDING FRONTAGE!
- High quality commercial suite on three separate titles
- Front suite occupying entire building frontage
- Expansive window frontage overlooking Pitt Street
- Plenty of natural light and attractive cityscape views
- Immaculately presented with modern finishes
- Highly impressive commercial fitout
- Striking boardroom and client reception area
- Efficient and easily sub dividable floor plan
- Four executive offices plus open work spaces
- Internal kitchen area plus separate storage room
- Direct and prominent lift lobby exposure
- Multiple car parking options nearby
- 24 hour security access
- Shower facilities on site
- Ducted air conditioning system
- Modern and well maintained building
- Landmark positioning near Town Hall
- Popular location in major growth precinct
The Allife Centre at 276 Pitt Street is a modern commercial building with two lifts and an interactive lobby cafe. This prime location between Park and Bathurst Streets is convenient to Martin Place, Town Hall, Haymarket, Pitt Street Mall and Hyde Park.
SIZE AND LOT DETAILS
Lot 81 - 61 sq.m approx.
Lot 82 - 95 sq.m approx.
Lot 83 - 39 sq.m approx.
Total - 195 sq.m approx.
Strata levies - $7,298 per quarter approx.
Council rates - $708 per quarter approx.
Water rates - $50 per quarter approx.
Ross Ladd - 0449 286 129
Tim Noonan - 0416 286 129
Noonan Property - 9231 6000
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
276 Pitt Street SYDNEY