2752 Mossman Mount Molloy Road Mount Molloy QLD 4871
- Rural / Farming
- 65.21 ha
- For sale, Contact Agent
RURAL RETREAT WITH SCENIC VIEWS
Mareeba Property Office is proud to present this stunning property which is splendidly situated on 65.21 hectares of improved pasture, with mountain views that can only be described as breath-taking.
Approximately 30 minutes drive to Port Douglas and approximately 30 minutes to Mareeba sits this one of a kind property. This is a rare opportunity to purchase your very own piece of paradise!
There is a wonderfully relaxing ambience and the WOW factor is evident everywhere the eye can see; including the views, the quality-built family home, shed, caretaker's cottage and surrounding trees.
The home is constructed with hardwood timbers and steel stumps, and comes complete with 4 generously size bedrooms; each with their own unique outlook over the treetops. The master suite has its own WIR and practical ensuite. The kitchen is complete with 900mm gas cooktop and stainless steel rangehood, Iron Wood breakfast bar area and massive walk-in pantry. The dining area flows out to the elevated entertainment area, where you can relax and take in the exceptional views of the mountains and valleys.
* 4 bedroom + 2 bathroom Colorbond home
* Fully airconditioned with reverse cycle split systems
* Generous internal living space that adjoins the outdoor entertaining area
* Exceptional views of the surrounding hills, mountains and valleys
* 4 bedroom + 1 bathroom Colorbond caretaker's cottage
* 5 bay powered Colorbond shed with 2 roller doors & concrete floor
* Fully fenced with 4 strand barbed wire and 4 internal paddocks + holding yard
* Established pastures include: Brachy grass (signal & humidicola), some seca and hamil grass
* For lovers of timber, there is an assortment of blue gum, ironbark and other established trees
* Inventory includes: cattle yards, crush and ramp + 500L fire fighting unit & pump
* Floorplan of the main house is available upon request
Water supply to this property is plentiful. There is gravity fed town water supply that services the property, as well as two large capacity dams, a few smaller waterholes plus a spring.
With its spectacular rural outlook and its private natural bush setting, this property provides all the elements for carefree rural living and plenty of space is assured for everyone, inside and out.
From all of us at Mareeba Property Office, we wish you every success with your property search. If you would like more details on this property, to arrange your private inspection or to chat to our agents, please call or email us today.