273 George Street, SYDNEY NSW 2000
Please contact agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 19 Sep 2016
Thriving Sydney CBD location
Metcentre continues to position itself as a sought after destination in the northern Sydney CBD for quality food, fashion and service retailers within Sydney CBD.
Its high traffic location next to Wynyard station and under 60 Margaret Street ensures strong pedestrian traffic, 5 days a week.
Most recent opening include Citibank, Mad Mex, Review, STA Travel, Panzerotti, Rokujuni and Lorna Jane Sydney flagship store.
Key Centre Features:
- Anchored by Woolworths Supermarket (Recently doubled in size)
- Area: 5,750 sqm of retail space
- Over 70 stores over three levels
- Approximately 400 food court seats
- Highly successful food court
- Strong national fashion offer
- Pedestrian traffic over 11,000,000 annually
- Centre MAT over $70 million annually
- Limited leasing opportunities from 26 sqm
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
273 George Street SYDNEY